MET63, in partnership with Dynamic Machinery have developed numerous mineral processing and hydrometallurgical mobile processing plants.
The skid mounted design and layout is tailored to maximise space constraints, offers reduced installation times and subsequently minimises process plant downtime.
Advantages of these modules are:
- Mobile plant modules are easily expandable once cash flow is generated and sustainable
- Units can be relocated when the project is completed
- Lower capital requirements simplify financing requirements and shortened payback periods
- Units can be rapidly deployed to site
- Plants require very limited civil and earthworks
- Reduced plant footprint
- Allows for processing throughputs in the range of 100 tph
- Suitable for remote locations
TYPES OF PLANTS
Mobile units can be configured to suit any crushing and screening circuit.
Mobile units include:
- Feed tips and loading systems
- Jaw crushers
- Cone crushers
- Impact crushers
- Conveyors and feeders
- Feed bins
Mobile Scrubbers and Grinding Mill Plants
Mobile scrubber and grinding mill plants are available.
- Grinding mills of up to 380kW are currently under development.
- Grinding mills include all peripheral equipment, such as feeders, pumps and classification units.
- Modular mill designs can include conventional mill circuits as well as applications requiring specialized milling.
Gravity Separation Plants
- Dense media separation and spiral concentrator plants are available and can be customised for all process requirements.
- MET63 offers a wide range of gravity separation equipment and is dependent on the process review of the commodity and respective head grade.
- MET63 will coordinate and manage all test work related studies to ensure that the recommended process flowsheet is relevant to the material.
- Mobile flotation units were developed using IMHO flotation technology.
- These units can handle up to 80tph per single unit.
- Smaller capacity flotation cells are in the product range and can be supplied as a mobile unit for the respective flotation processing stages namely cleaner, recleaner and scavenger stages.
Using Technology to Add Value
We are a technology-based company focused on adding value to the mining sector by implementing innovative and cost-effective mineral processing solutions.
Unit 1, Randridge Office Park,
2 Ateljee Street, Randpark Ridge, 2169, South Africa
Tel: +27 10 600 2140