The MET63 leaching designs are developed for mobile / modular processing modules and hydrometallurgical modules and suitable for the following applications:
- Suitable for small scale operations i.e. < 50 tph
- Engineered for both low grade and high grade applications
MET63 has experience in specialized leaching circuit design and can offer the following skid mounted designs as shown below:
- Ion Exchange Systems
- Crystallization Systems
- Membrane Technology
- Solid – Liquid Separation Separations
- Specialized stainless steel plant
- Process Development (R&D)
- Feasibility Studies
- Detailed Design
- Complete EPCM service
FUTURE LEACHING TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES
- Acquisition of other low-grade/tailings projects
- Toll treatment of gold, copper and nickel run-of-mine, or tailings
- Potential to rescue marginal operations via bypassing the plant bottle neck
- Increased total production throughput of current operations by treating lower-grade ore/stockpiles
TYPES OF PLANTS
SiMPLeR leaching technology
Mobile leaching solutions, combining leaching, solid-liquid separation, and washing.
- Capable of leaching gold and base metals (ore dependent)
- No milling required – fine crushing application (ore dependent)
- Improved plant-water balance
- Limited civil and earthworks required
- Pre-manufactured and factory tested
- Reduced commissioning time
- Limited site installation time required (estimated 2-5 days per reactor)
- Low capital requirements
FLeXoR – Fluidised Leach Oxidation Reactor
Enabling leaching technology to develop previously uneconomic mineral deposits/resources.
- Capital requirements lower than conventional leaching technologies
- Higher metal recoveries compared to heap-leach operations
- Large operating window
- Allows for a wider material size distribution (fine and coarse material – up to 2 mm) to be treated in the plant
- Rapid construction compared to other leaching system
- Developed over a period of 10 years through extensive research and testing.
- Laboratory test-work was conducted on DRC copper ores. The demonstration pilot plant was constructed and successfully operated.
- Test work at University of Pretoria is ongoing on gold ores to generate a data base for current and future hydrometallurgical process plant design.
- The existing data base held by MET63 has allowed for fast and efficient process solutions put forward to clients.
LEACHING TECHNOLOGY COMPARISON
Using Technology to Add Value
We are a technology-based company focused on adding value to the mining sector by implementing innovative and cost-effective mineral processing solutions.
Unit 1, Randridge Office Park,
2 Ateljee Street, Randpark Ridge, 2169, South Africa
Tel: +27 10 600 2140