MET63 provides engineering and consulting services for a wide range of processes. Our business models are flexible to fit with client requirements.
We offer the following services for the mineral beneficiation and hydrometallurgical fields:
- Client team technical representatives
- Project / process plant de-bottlenecking
- Conceptual studies
- Pre-feasibility studies
- Feasibility studies
- Project management and execution
The MET63 team is passionate about mining and engineering systems that work. This includes technology that is paving the way towards sustainable mining applications allowing for existing operations and future processing of stockpiled/dump material.
The MET63 Advanced Modular Processing Plant designs ARE the future of mining.
- Highly experienced team of process, mechanical and design engineers with operational ‘know how’ in the engineering sector.
- Experience in laboratory and pilot plant test work to effectively execute and manage all pre-feasibility studies.
- Quick response times for budget proposals / tenders / proposed flowsheet designs due to a comprehensive in-house data base.
- Modular designs tailored for current operational needs and future expansions.
- In-house engineering draughting capability using advanced CAD systems.
- Efficient support team readily available to assist with existing site problems.
- Multiple working process plants in South Africa for references.
Using Technology to Add Value
We are a technology-based company focused on adding value to the mining sector by implementing innovative and cost-effective mineral processing solutions.
Unit 1, Randridge Office Park,
2 Ateljee Street, Randpark Ridge, 2169, South Africa
Tel: +27 10 600 2140